Saturday, May 3, 2008
Monday, March 31, 2008
from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
When you see someone that is very social and strangely seductive, maybe they are not that good looking, but they have something that makes you feel attracted and jealous of them. Yeah, that's sex appeal. Want some? Read on!
- Care and love your looks. It is good to look nice, it can really make you feel better about yourself. Try to try something new, like a new haircut or new wardrobe. Do something new on your looks, but you have to feel beautiful and find yourself pretty.
- Don't be afraid to approach people. Being shy won't help you anyway. If you want to meet new people, it's easy when you make the first move. Go up to them and have a talk, but be enthusiastic and real, and please, wipe off all your awkwardness and insecurities, and express yourself freely.
- Have a sense of style. It is important to know what is hot and what's not but don't over do it. Remember, fashion is about wearing only what flatters you, since then you will feel comfortable and act more naturally.
- Connect with people. Look at strangers and make eye contact with them and smile easily. Greet them. It will give you more confidence, besides, doing it is a way of connection that will make it easier to get to meet people.
- Be sure of your qualities. Being confident in yourself, not only in your looks, but also in your own person, is always important. When you like yourself and you are sure that your qualities are cool, then you will be able to let them be noticed and don't hide them. Tell yourself that you're beautiful and think of why people should like you for you.
- Always have a good sense of humour. Don't take things too seriously, try to smile easily and laugh more often. Even if you don't feel your best, try to think of positive things more often.
- "Pretty is as pretty does" Be the person you believe yourself to be on the inside. Attractiveness is not just about physical qualities. Charisma and magnetism and confidence are far more attractive than a stereotypically *Beautiful person with a nasty attitude.
- Work your eyes. You can flirt just by looking at a boy with eye contact. Doing so is almost like magic- Playfully batter your lashes, stay wide-eyed and when he says something that should generate a reaction or response, simply open your eyes even wider. This is giving the message "I am interested and listening. You fascinate me". Which is a key to flirting.
- Confidence is the most important - it can give you the necessary presence, charm, charisma and sex appeal you want.
- Meet new people for fun! Don't force yourself to appear sexy or something, just have a good time and don't hide your natural sex appeal.
- Always keep a positive attitude and smile. Sexy people usually smile often.
- Having a nice glow / tan always helps your sex appeal, it will also boost your confidence.
- Stand tall and be observant if you find someone that may have been glancing your direction, walk over and start a conversation. *The best line to use is "Hi my name is (state your name clearly and confidently) and how are you?"
- Most importantly to top it off.....don't try to be someone you're not..Be yourself
- Take an honest/objective look at yourself in the mirror before you step out. If you doubt that what you see is the image you are trying to portray, CHANGE. Clothes that make you look as if you needed a smaller/bigger size, clothes that do not accent the positive and downplay the negative are not the best choice. Don't buy into a fad if it does not suit your body or personality.
- Be yourself. There is someone out there that will love you exactly the way you are.
- Careful about the tanning. Sun exposure can cause skin cancer.
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Have Sex Appeal. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
In acting and modeling, presence (also commonly referred to as "it") is an important part of getting people interested in you. In some spiritual circles, presence and spirit are one in the same. Meditation, contemplation, dance, chant, all seek to connect with something deeper. Presence is the result of getting in contact with your deeper self.
- You may lie on your back on the floor or otherwise place yourself in a comfortable position. Make sure that nothing will distract you (unplug your phone, close your door, ask people not to disturb you, etc.)
- Close your eyes and pay attention to your breath. Allow your breath to fall in and out of you, unobstructed. Notice any place where your breath begins to catch. Allow your breath to touch that place until it opens and relaxes.
- Be sure not to judge your observations. Allow yourself to be in the state you are in. Also know that your state is flexible and can change.
- Move your attention to your facial muscles. Start from the top of your head and move your way down. Are you lifting your brow? Are you holding your eyes closed too tightly? Are you flaring your nostrils? Are you curling your lips in? Are you pulling your mouth into a frown? Are you pulling your mouth into a smile? Is your jaw relaxed? Is your neck relaxed?
- Concentrate on any tension in your face and take a deep breath in. Imagine that you are delivering all of the oxygen from your breath straight to the point on your face that is tense.
- Continue until your entire face and neck are relaxed. You should feel your sinuses open up and your circulation become better (your may feel more warmth or tingling in your skin). Your expression may feel very different. Do not judge yourself, just notice what you notice.
- Take the time to do this throughout your entire body. Allow each point of tension to be filled with your breath. Allow these places to open and relax. Pay close attention to the state of your body as this tells you a lot about how you move through the world.
- After you are done, go over to a mirror and look at yourself. You may be shocked because you look a little different. Do not do anything, just observe how you have changed.
- If at any time that you are studying your new body, you feel tensions creeping back, take another deep breath and release this tension.
- After the mirror, try talking to someone you know. They may comment that you look a little different. Your voice may sound different as well. You may seem more confident, more calm. Don't let this disturb you. If you feel the tension creeping back, take a deep, silent breath and release the tension again.
- While you are talking to your friend or family member, allow yourself to be expressive with your face as well as your body, but don't get stuck in an expression. Always attempt to return to a natural, relaxed position.
- After you have mastered talking to people close to you, maintain your presence when walking around school, work, or outside. People may comment that you look a little different. Do not be discouraged.
- It is likely that tensions will return. Just be sure not to judge yourself. This is a process and is different for each person. Notice the tension and allow yourself to release it.
- When you walk down the street, try to make eye contact with strangers. Don't force yourself to react in a particular way, just allow an expression to move through your body. Check in afterwards, did your smile stick? Did the tension return to your face or body? Practice this until you remain relaxed when you greet strangers.
- In all situations, it is important to maintain your presence. If you have anxiety or fear, acknowledge it and allow yourself to move through it. Turn your focus to your breath and breathe out any tension.
- Presence is an elusive quality and is different for every person. Try to investigate what presence means to you.
- Try making a list of words that describe your presence, ask others what words they would use (only add these if you agree).
- Often we feel pressure from the outside world to conform to some unknown state. This is normal and everyone deals with this in their own way. When you notice someone observing you, try to accept what you perceive. You have no need to block your perception as no one has the power to change how you feel about yourself unless you let them.
- Failure to accept what is happening in the world is a large source of tension in the body. Acceptance of what is in the world allow us to work within our environment effectively.
- The goal is to relax. If you can allow yourself to be who and what you are, others can observe your presence. Tension is a mechanism that allows people to maintain a shape within their body and thus escape the scrutiny of others. Remember that you are beautiful, no matter what you look like, beauty comes from acceptance.
- After trying this exercise for the first time, you may not look your absolute best. This is because the muscles that you used to tense have probably caused other useful facial muscles to weaken. Only after weeks or months of practice, unused muscles will strengthen again, giving you the an irresistible "it" factor.
- Your expressions should consist of continuous movements. Your relaxed state should not involve "holding" any one muscle in place. You are constantly moving in very small ways. Actors often refer to the concept of "stillness in motion." You can experience this in your neck very easily by doing the following:
- Rotate your head about your neck in one direction.
- Every so subtly make the circles smaller and smaller.
- Keep making your circles smaller until they disappear. If you feel your head get stuck, start to make very small circles again until you feel the stillness in motion.
- Rotate your head about your neck in one direction.
- Another great exercise is to look at yourself in the mirror and smile over a period of one full minute. Your face must be in motion for the entire minute. This takes a lot of practice.
- Stanilslavski (a Russian acting teacher) likened relaxation to adding a controller to your brain--a little man who searches out tension and goes to the source to relieve it. You may have to do this consciously at first, but after a while, your controller will learn to work on his own.
- Presence is often considered a rare quality, yet everyone has it and has the potential to cultivate it. Presence can make people with otherwise plain or "unattractive" features look intriguing and beautiful. Once you have presence, people will notice you more. Do not be afraid, they are just admiring you.
- As you begin to cultivate presence, people might get jealous and say hurtful things. People who have not found a way to achieve a relaxed state can often develop resentment for those who have. Just keep in mind that presence is much more powerful than physical beauty.
- It is very important to remember not to become full of yourself once you have started to achieve success. This is easiest way to taint your presence. Judging others is just as unfair as being judged and it is only when you are able to let go of judgments that you will be truly free of them.
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Have Presence. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Communication is the process of turning your thoughts into words. These words will directly influence the decisions of your audience. If you have any short-comings or "holes" in your plan, it will show. To be effective as with people-to-people(P2P) communication you must exude confidence, demonstrate poise and convey your message clearly without any "brain-farts".
How: Give yourself a pep talk before the meeting, take a walk, practice in the mirror, take online classes, or seek the help of a professional. Whatever it takes is the idea! You must believe in urself, be urself and think of the end results of your Goal achievement. We know Success= Preparation + Opportunity; so with that formula effective Communication is Essential. Sure you can, must and will study but practice is going to be key if you want to win at anything. When you have the chance to display your abilities, vision and/or plans- stand up, take a deep breathe and allow your bold actions to deter your premature fears. Your words are there, remember you studied right(well I hope,lol) and most importantly this is your plan. After a great meeting you will have a feeling of euphoria and you will feel like an expert, your okay with that aren't you? Great! Build your belief by increasing your contacts and everything else will follow, Indeed! *Confidence + Communication + a Plan earns Contacts which leads to $$$, Success and Happiness!! Good Luck!!('_')!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
Top 5 “How To choose your Candidate”- using Primary versus Secondary color relationship
- If it’s a secondary color they may not be for lower fuel cost and they will still 'cut you off ' in the “carpool” lane
4. By the shoes they wear- if it’s a primary color they like to stomp around the stable looking for crap to get into
- if it’s a secondary color they may give you a lift but they won’t admit you strapped their ‘stallion’
3. By the color of their shirt- if it’s a primary color they start strong and they always seem to “appropriate accounts” just in time for re-election
2. By the color of their spouse’s under garment- if it’s a primary color they have a hard time dealing with “family issues”
- if it’s a secondary color they air their “family’s issues” out like civilized Americans –“using ‘special’ white envelopes in their counties Magistrate”
1. By the color of their official campaign sign- if it’s a primary color they are saying “hey elect me at least you know I’m a snake”
- if it’s a secondary color they are saying “Ha, ‘Snake!’ –my tail don’t Rattle” Pick me! Pick me!